In light of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak and uncertain situation we all find ourselves in, the HCC Executive firstly wanted to reach out to you all, hoping that you are keeping well and looking out for yourselves and others close to you. Secondly, we wanted to provide you with an update on some of the events and activities that have been cancelled or postponed given the abrupt end to the season:
• Junior Awards Evening, Thursday 26th March (Heathmont Bowls Club) - Cancelled
• AFL Footy Tipping - Cancelled
• Senior Awards Day Saturday 28th March (HE Parker Scout Hall) – Cancelled
• HCC MAJOR $2000 Draw, Saturday 28th March (HE Parker Scout Hall) - Postponed until further notice.
• HCC Sponsors & Golf Day, Sunday 5th April (Ringwood Golf Course) - Cancelled
• HCC Presentation Night, Friday 17th April (Manhattan Hotel) – Postponed until further notice
• Business Luncheon, Friday 22nd May – Postponed until further notice
• Annual General Meeting (AGM), Wednesday 15th July – To be advised
For the social events that have been postponed, our current thoughts are to proceed with them when and if possible, later in the year. As it is very important to acknowledge the participation and performance of both our Junior and Senior members, every effort will be made to do this in some way.
At this early stage there will also be delays to the completion of our new pavilion, but we will keep you updated once we know more.
Best wishes and stay safe.
0411 295 296